Flat Out 2 Problem!

Simon31

Just after a bit of help as ive been reading the thread about Flat Out 2 so i thoght bugger it ill buy it and it came from play.com today, ive installed the game direct 9x etc and when i go to play the game it just exits itself, any ideas whats going on

Cheers Simon

P.s ive reistalled the game more then once.

Just after a bit of help as ive been reading the thread about Flat Out 2 so i thoght bugger it ill buy it and it came from play.com today, ive installed the game direct 9x etc and when i go to play the game it just exits itself, any ideas whats going on

Cheers Simon

P.s ive reistalled the game more then once.

lo have u tried updating your graphic card drivers also have a look on http://forum.empireinteractive.com/default...FB12&SHT=31

for flatout 2 stuff,i got the game other day for pc and imo its a lot better than first one graphics are superb,damage on cars is good,multiplayer is tons better than first game no need to use a flatout joiner,as flatout 2 uses gamespy from selecting multiplayer in the game so thers always a server to race in,bad points for me are the replays as u can't control the camera or save the replay and the driver flying out car

post-59-1152284290_thumb.jpg

post-59-1152284307_thumb.jpg

Edited by chris

i beilive it is my graphics card, not being up date! any ideas which one will take the game and where to buy it ?

cheers Simon

i got this one http://www.bfgtech.com/6600GT.html from pc world couple of year ago for 99 quid in christmas sales, runs every game i have on full graphics with not much slowdown,getting a good graphics card is fine but having a fast processor speed and memory is a must have to play most games these days,my graphics card is good but now ther are much better ones out there and maybe cheaper than the one i've got

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..