G-Mail!

Rikard

Hello everyone :042:

I have herd and read in magazines about G-Mail, and it sounds really cool and i would love to have a G-Mail account. :king:

There are only 2 ways (that im aware off) to get an account, Sign up using a mobile phone with text messages, but this feature isn't offered in the UK yet, so the only way to get an account in the UK is by invitation only. So i was wondering it anyone could please help me out? and also was wondering if anyone here has a G-Mail account and feeling generous :rolleyes:

cheers for any replays :2:

Rikard :thumbup:

Google are now an e-mail provider aswell, but are still quite new, they are exclusive and invitation only, so its hard to get an account. Plus G-Mail sounds cool lol

oh lol thanks for speedy reply :thumbs_up:

Steve

Gmail isnt in the uk its googlemail here send me a pm with your current email addy i have 5 invatations left first come first served

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..