Ports to Forward.

Vixtro

I connect to the net through a Dlink DI-604 ethernet router and i cant host unless i forward some ports. I looked all over the net even on portforward.com and i cant find the ports needed to be forward to host Nascar Heat.

Can anyone help please :042:

I connect to the net through a Dlink DI-604 ethernet router and i cant host unless i forward some ports. I looked all over the net even on portforward.com and i cant find the ports needed to be forward to host Nascar Heat.

Can anyone help please :042:

If you tell me how to "forward ports" i might tell you wich ones i've been told to use :thumbup:

2001 and 2005 i've been told (no idea if it's ok though or whatever it does... :shrug: )

Yea someone told me to use those ones and they still dont work :banghead2:

I cant help you with your router cause there all pretty much different. go to portforward.com and see if they have a guide for your make of router.

I have the same problem over here. Since i started using my new modem/router i can't host games anymore. What ports do i need to configure to allow people to login the game again?

Realy hope someone can help me..before it was blocked i could host up to 16 F1's...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..