Can anyone help?

Joker175

Was just wondering if some rendering wizard could help?

I would like to have a nice render of my world final hotrod done, the main reason is that it is sporting 'IN MEMORY OF MIKE HOOK ' down the side.

Think it would be nice to show the family that ukdirt has acknoledged his passing aswell.

It is a puggy 306 so if anyone could help i would be very much grateful.

Any scene or shots would be great

WF_CAR.zip

Here are the first test renders, im working on a few scene renders as well.

Are these to your liking Mr Joker?

1st,

[attachmentid=7508]

2nd: I added a nice Gold shine to this, i quite like it as it makes a change, it also highlights more detail, if you don't like Gold i can do any other colour. Wich style do you prefer? with a colour shine or without?

[attachmentid=7509]

These posted renders are in a low qulity .jpeg format for posting, but for the final renders when you approve them i can send you the high qulity .bmp's for printing.

Other renders to be posted later, any idea on what kind of scene you would like? surgest anything and il see what i can do.....

post-775-1152620420.jpg

post-775-1152620431.jpg

Some track renders using Nick M's Swaffham track, and many thanks to Nick for offering his track for free download to render :appl::thumbs_up:

Here are my best efforts.

[attachmentid=7511]

[attachmentid=7512]

I hope you like them :coffee:

I have put all the renders in .bmp format in a folder and attached it below.

[attachmentid=7513]

If you would like any renders done differently, or some other ones then please don't hesitate to ask :042:

Rikard ;)

post-775-1152627617.jpg

post-775-1152627629.jpg

Rod_renders.zip

Truely amazing renders and i think i can print these off and hand them over to Mrs Hook who was talking about putting them on the front of standlakes next program.

Thank you very much :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Im glad you like them :thumbup:

Be great to get them on the front of a real life program :o i'd be chuffed :king:

But the most important thing is that MIKE HOOK is remembered, please pass my condolences onto his family and friends, and all effected by his passing, and the tragic loss to Standlake Arena and Banger racing as a sport. :checkeredflag:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..