Can you retrieve skins from .tex?

Rikard

Hello :042:

Need a little help please,

I was wondering if it is possible to somehow get the skin back after you have converted it into .tex.

I used to have all my car skins saved, but a while ago i lost everything on my PC, and oviously the skins went as well (now i back everything up!) So i would like to know is it possible to retrieve the skins.

I searched the forums first cause i think i may have read somewhere that you can, but couldn't find anything.

Can anyone shed any light on this? as it would be great to have some of my original skins back, especially my F1 and F2 cars as they took a while to paint and i have barely raced them! lol

Rikard :2:

• 1 month later...

i can do it, if you want to send tex over i will

Hi there,

I'm looking for a programm that convert a car##.tex file ( from the BH2005 game ) into a template, so i can repaint the car in a different way.

Is it possible to do this, and.......can you help me please?

Hi there,

I'm looking for a programm that convert a car##.tex file ( from the BH2005 game ) into a template, so i can repaint the car in a different way.

all of the templates for the cars in BH2005 are available arent they?

Hi there,

all of the templates for the cars in BH2005 are available arent they?

yes they are, but where i wrote BH 2005 there should be written BH legends.

There are some templates for the legends that are not available anymore .

Thats why i asking around here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..