does anyone have a tex 2 tga converter

Speed

Plz help guys and girls ive been after it for ages nd sumone asked bout it the other day he got a reply sayin 2 send them all to this guy soz cant remeber his name its under the skin painting section anyhu there is 2 many files i have 2 convert so id rather have the program but he aint been online since can sum one send me it who has it or give me a link ive looked on google but its always the wrong type of tex file or wen i finally did find one wen it converted 2 tga it was a blank page Help me plz sum one

Thank u kindly for reading

hi im havng truble and need help with a tex 2 tga converter

i posted this mssg the other day

"Plz help guys and girls ive been after it for ages nd sumone asked bout it the other day he got a reply sayin 2 send them all to this guy soz cant remeber his name its under the skin painting section anyhu there is 2 many files i have 2 convert so id rather have the program but he aint been online since can sum one send me it who has it or give me a link ive looked on google but its always the wrong type of tex file or wen i finally did find one wen it converted 2 tga it was a blank page Help me plz sum one

Thank u kindly for reading"

and i received this reply

" http://www.racelinecentral.com/tools.html"

here you go mate

the tool is on this page down the left hand side under the viper racing section

should do the trick

cheers War

but unfortunatly i cant work out how to use it ,it does give a readme file which doesnt seem to be very useful

can sum one help plz

or alternatively give me a link 2 a txt 2 tga converter that they no works and how 2 work it

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

try this lads

create a new folder and put these 2 programmes in it. put your tga file in with them and rename it 'car' then double click the tex file and a dos window will open and close. a tex will appear, just rename it carxxx.tex and put it in the game with yer drivers text. ( replace xxx with your number btw lol )

hope this helps as ukdirts method didnt work for me either.

tga_to_tex.zip

Edited by Nezza46

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..