DanSutton439

COURTY 334

has it got his essay on the boot ?? :5:

If you remember it had explicit language in it, so would be unappropriate to post it on the forum ;)

Marcy, the correct phrase is "innappropriate" rather than "unappropriate". Just thought I would point that out. A 15 year old can find mistakes in your grammar, isn't that kind of embarassing? :banghead2:

Edited by erik

If you remember it had explicit language in it, so would be unappropriate to post it on the forum ;)

Marcy, the correct phrase is "innappropriate" rather than "unappropriate". Just thought I would point that out. A 15 year old can find mistakes in your grammar, isn't that kind of embarassing? :banghead2:

I think your find the correct spelling is ''inappropriate'' sort your grammar out 'young lad' :rolleyes:

Edited by Munster

eriC you wonder why people always have ago at you :rofl: it was such an unappropriate post! :blink:

Go die in a hole

my spelling also leaves a lot to be desired, and when i type fast i sometimes press the wrong key by mistake, so before i post anything i somtimes copy and paste it into Microsoft Word to check for mistakes lol, only takes a second :thumbup:

15 years old , you act like a 5 year old to be honoust.... cant remember my kids were as annoying as you act last few months....

Or maybe I do have to wait a few years till they are 15 ???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..