Well done Neil Hooper and Eddie Darby

Ryano

And I wonder if Mike James's headache has worn off after that follow in he copped? :blink:

Better than any of the banger hits yesterday shame that Chris Bradbury got loaded what for :shrug: ? perfectly alright hit (maybe not in the right class) but didnt Mr Darby do that to Steve Webster in the European and was allowed to carry on :3:

Better than any of the banger hits yesterday shame that Chris Bradbury got loaded what for :shrug: ? perfectly alright hit (maybe not in the right class) but didnt Mr Darby do that to Steve Webster in the European and was allowed to carry on :3:

Think that F2 rules require that you should only use the bumper to push your oponents wide........not into and almost over the fence flatout :rofl: The saloons, well with them its almost anything goes. :thumbs_up:

Thought the bangers where well tame yesterday, although the pairs combination? in the caravan race was something that Ive never ever seen before and probably never will again! :blink::rofl:

was there a reason why he put mike james in?

Aparently the pair of them have been feuding all season.

Ive been watching oval racing for more years than I care to remember now, and I can honstly say that Ive never seen an F2 get put in that hard, espescialy at such a small track as the mini roundabout. :blink:

It was an excellent weekend of racing again at Taunton.

Well done to Neil Hooper and Eddie Darby :appl:

There are some pics of Jamesys car here

turning into a great slagging match that thread on the ftooz site :banghead2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..