Wonder product

Chewy102

ROFL!!!!

i bet that was a "proper" pharmacy, aye lol

Without a word of a lie its available off the shelf in the local chemist.

And before anyone asks I'm not bringing any home for resale :scared15:

You mean your gonna use it all yourself? :shrug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wonder if its based on anything scientific, or just something someone made in a dodgy basement.

"For adult use only" pmsl

great find :thumbup:

Edited by Rikard

lmao i think its just glue in a fancy box :D

please note.......derivations of 'fancy box' may be edited by admin so be careful :rofl:

good to see you're keeping yourself busy in your free time neebs :o lol

Edited by wrighty496

Contents: Blah blah, blah blah Alcohol!

Thats good enough for me. :blink:

Does it say on the instructions which ' orrifice' its use is intended for Chewy? Just a thought, as, if the drinking water over there is anything like it used to be in the Emirates, you could use it as a temporary cure for the screaming addabs. :rofl:

"Diareeze, nah mate, I use Vergin, seals you up a good 'un!" :rofl:

You mean your gonna use it all yourself? :shrug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wonder if its based on anything scientific, or just something someone made in a dodgy basement.

"For adult use only" pmsl

great find :thumbup:

You beat me to it.

And mcrew, I think they would already need to have a few drinks in them before they would take that.

Thats a rather splendid bracelet you have on your arm in the above picture Chewy, is there some 'secret' operation that you have had that requires the pharmaceutical in your possession...actually I'd rather not know. ;)

;)

Hmmm....

I didn't take or star in the photograph concerned Nick :rofl:

It was actually taken by one of my colleagues who goes by the name of Jesse James! I just thought I'd show you the photo as it maybe explains why the divorce rate is so low out here :coffee:

If you are really bored you could have a look at his blog which includes the above item and halfway down the blog is an article entitled Australia v Italia which includes a photograph of yours truly having infiltrated the Socceroos. http://www.my.opera.com/jspezza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..