Problem with 3ds Max 7

erik

Hi,

I'm having a problem with Max. I have been following Nick M's modelling tutorial, but when I create faces, I get what is shown below, rather than what is shown in his pictures. Pressing F2 makes no difference. Also, if I try to get it to stop showing the Grid, or click on any of the things at the top and select something eg. "Views>Viewport Background" the program either becomes deadly slow or just freezes, requiring me to do "Ctrl Alt Delete".

Any ideas?

IPB Image

Try pressing F3 insted.

I think you may need to tidy up the inside front window a bit, but good to see at least your trying :thumbup:

Thanks Rikard, I will try that :thumbup:

Thought i'd give it some nice chavvy wheels i made a while ago.......

[attachmentid=8090]

Just noticed i fogot to cut the front springs when i lowered it :rolleyes:

[attachmentid=8091]

:rofl:

Good job :thumbup:

I remember there is a way to find the spec of your PC, but I've forgotten. Its a fairly high spec one, P4 processor, Windows XP and 37.1 GB hard drive with 8.68GB free (my computer usually gets a bit sluggish if it has about 1.5 GB free.) When I click one of the choices on the things at the top eg. go to "Edit" and then "Undo....." it freezes. It also freezes when I try to disable the grid.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..