can enyone help me????

allynic

i have downloaded and installed the ssc heat game and when i go to play it the only cars are england and scotland ones and i would like saloons that race from cowdenbeath

can enyone help me ????????

cheers !

allynic

You only have the England and Scotty cars because they are the default skins (cars) that come as standard with the SSC Heat download, you will need to download and install the skin packs from the UK Dirt web site, but to make them appear in game you will need to have the full drivers text in the tables drivers folder. Basically that means you need the drivers text that tell the cars to appear in game, and unfortunately (i think) in SSC they don't have the drivers text included, so it looks like you may be stuck with the England and Scottish cars. There may be some offline skin packs for SSC or some being made, these skin packs (car packs) will have everything required for you to select and see the cars in game.

But if you are playing SSC (or any other formula online) assuming you have the up to date skin packs installed, you won't need the drivers text to see the cars, as they will appear automatically online when the person arrives using it.

I you don't understand and il try to explain again :thumbs_up:

You only have the England and Scotty cars because they are the default skins (cars) that come as standard with the SSC Heat download, you will need to download and install the skin packs from the UK Dirt web site, but to make them appear in game you will need to have the full drivers text in the tables drivers folder. Basically that means you need the drivers text that tell the cars to appear in game, and unfortunately (i think) in SSC they don't have the drivers text included, so it looks like you may be stuck with the England and Scottish cars. There may be some offline skin packs for SSC or some being made, these skin packs (car packs) will have everything required for you to select and see the cars in game.

But if you are playing SSC (or any other formula online) assuming you have the up to date skin packs installed, you won't need the drivers text to see the cars, as they will appear automatically online when the person arrives using it.

I you don't understand and il try to explain again :thumbs_up:

do u know how to get these car packs ????

Yep, its easy,

go to this web site: http://www.ukdirt.co.uk/

Then once your there, hold your mouse curser over the blue menu, then another section will slide out, then move your mouse on the Download section, then another section will slide out, then you move your mouse along and click on the SSC logo.

That will take you to another page, then scroll down a bit and there should be a list of the skin packs, click on the writing to download each one, once its downloaded onto your desktop, double click on the skin pack and follow the on screen instructions, its self explanatory, but if you get stuck give us a shout :thumbs_up:

do u just have to do the skin packs or mke anotheer folder sayin table drivers :shrug:

You don't have to worry about the table driver until you have submitted a skin to be included in the next skin pack, and then have the new skin pack with your skin (car) in. Then to make your skin (car) appear in game you then have to do the table driver bit.

Its a bit tricky, so when the time comes to do the table driver you can ask for help on here and i or someone else could do the driver entry and send the file to you with instructions of where to put it, after that you’ll be able to see how its done and should be able to do it yourself in the future, if not then no worries.

But for now you will have to use one of the Novice skins (or English or Scottish) skins (cars) in game for the meetings until you send in your own skin. :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..