First skin

martin379

I wanted/needed to get a hotrod skin for 2007, and on aussie's part of the skinpainting forum where i would normally ask for a hotrod it said he was to busy so i thought i would give it a go myself.This is my first attempt so it certainly isn't anything special as you can see, it is supposed to sort of replicate the car Valentino Rossie no.46 used in the Peugeot 206 Rally a few years ago.Anyway i am having trouble putting it together and was wondering if anyone would be willng to do it or spend time helping me do it.On the forum it won't let me attach it so if u pm with your e-mail address if you could please help me then I will send it to you like that if you would be willing to convert it for me, however if you have some advice/help then please post it below.

thanks, marty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..