Plaything 2

Fasternie

Can anybody help me why i cant open Plaything 2 ? (need it to open a SOD carfile as 3d )

Error messages are attached

most likely NickM and Freddy know more about it , but maybe someone else could help me too ??

thanx in advance

Frank

post-74-1155420305_thumb.jpg

post-74-1155420320_thumb.jpg

Can anybody help me why i cant open Plaything 2 ? (need it to open a SOD carfile as 3d )

Error messages are attached

most likely NickM and Freddy know more about it , but maybe someone else could help me too ??

thanx in advance

Frank

might work right click on desktop then properties,settings then colour quality change that too 16 bit mode going off the picture saying program will not run unless in 16 bit mode :shrug:

might work right click on desktop then properties,settings then colour quality change that too 16 bit mode going off the picture saying program will not run unless in 16 bit mode :shrug:

lol how easy can it be to solve problems.. it works now

Thanx m8 :thumbup:

Good luck with trying to use it Ernie, it's the most unstable tool I've ever used, click in the wrong place and it crashes losing all of your work :banghead2:

Save often ;)

Ps. have u got the Bemax exporter? it allows you to do alot more work in max and less in Plaything2.

Edited by Nick M48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..