Small Van Bangers

Boogie

Take as many pictures as possible m8, I've got pictures of the front, side and back of an unstripped version but need a front and rear stripped for the template, dunno if i'll ever do it but if we have the pictures then it'll be ok for the future. :thumbs_up:

Also...hows my cortina chrome, salvage any from yours ?

Ain't touched any of the models i done in a long time due to no spare time and hardly ever getting on the comp lol. but if anyone does want anything ive done so they can finish it off themseves then jus ask

Hi mate

Donno if you still got the models left, i would be interested to finish a couple, maybe just let me know what you've got left? I'd like to finish the car which looks like a trummy estate?

Cheers

o dear rofl cheers allstar rofl shall i just wave the pm's in? :rofl:

na i did once play with a trummy estate but left it at that but i think i might do it again as it wouldnt take long at all!

but before anyone starts asking about uploading it etc etc it wont be for a while ive got a few other cars to finsh! :3:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aint heard anythink about the ringwood track being done and also taunton, its a shame really as i think ringwood would be epic, but i expecially think taunton could be the est track in the game if it was made

I dont think it would be possible to make a real enough like Taunton track, after all, how would we go about getting all the fighting and knocking people over in game? :shrug:

*Im not being sarcy OR making fun of other peoples unfourtunate circumstances just stating a sad fact.

Edited by mcrew

I dont think it would be possible to make a real enough like Taunton track, after all, how would we go about getting all the fighting and knocking people over in game? :shrug:

*Im not being sarcy OR making fun of other peoples unfourtunate circumstances just stating a sad fact.

:rofl: fair point

Just do it in chat instead. Sorted

I reckon since they have done the track up at Smeatharpe it has a curse on it, i have only seen 1 dry meeting there and even then 2 people got knocked off their cars.....and one meeting had a punch up

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..