wanting 2 F2s

Radz335

I want to cars for next year (f2) and the 2 cars i want are real life cars, all i want changing are the numbers and the name (of driver), the cars i want are the 2 cars below (attached) please PM me or caontact me on msn (sloter335@hotmail.com).

thanks

post-147-1155929104.jpg

post-147-1155929190_thumb.jpg

I want to cars for next year (f2) and the 2 cars i want are real life cars, all i want changing are the numbers and the name (of driver), the cars i want are the 2 cars below (attached) please PM me or caontact me on msn (sloter335@hotmail.com).

thanks

May i ask why you want 2?

Or do you want 1 car with the 2 different cars sign writting?

Or are you being greedy?

thanks

theres a program called photoshop and funny enough theres another one called paint shop pro

thanks

theres a program called photoshop and funny enough theres another one called paint shop pro

and funny enough he uses one of them lol

thanks

and funny enough he uses one of them lol

even worse then imo

as u lot have take the '[b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b]' it was for ukdirt but cant be bothered to race now, no longer want the cars

Maybe if you would asked politely and perhaps not used chav, text talk then some people may have been able to understand exactly what you requested NOT what you demanded.

Perhaps the original request could have been " Would any skin painter be able to duplicate the attached skins for me please as i would very much like to get into ukdirt"- rather than "i WANT blah blah blah".

Also this is taken from the UKDIRT website rules section

"Designs closely based on real life F1 or F2 cars are not allowed, unless raced by the driver in question (or mechanic thereof). "

as u lot have take the '[b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b]' it was for ukdirt but cant be bothered to race now, no longer want the cars

Maybe if you would asked politely and perhaps not used chav, text talk then some people may have been able to understand exactly what you requested NOT what you demanded.

Perhaps the original request could have been " Would any skin painter be able to duplicate the attached skins for me please as i would very much like to get into ukdirt"- rather than "i WANT blah blah blah".

Also this is taken from the UKDIRT website rules section

"Designs closely based on real life F1 or F2 cars are not allowed, unless raced by the driver in question (or mechanic thereof). "

i agree to that

wot eva apend 2 gd maners?all we get from from the yung 1s is txt speek and bad maners,tbh am sick oh it . seriously though if people would take the time and read ukdirt then we wouldn`t be having threads like these,we should ban them from racing even before they cough up the dosh :rofl: oh and why he needs 2 cars is unbelievable,is he an octupus?

Edited by Fozz155

wot eva apend 2 gd maners?all we get from from the yung 1s is txt speek and bad maners,tbh am sick oh it . seriously though if people would take the time and read ukdirt then we wouldn`t be having threads like these,we should ban them from racing even before they cough up the dosh :rofl: oh and why he needs 2 cars is unbelievable,is he an octupus?

lol and to add to it he doesnt even race ukdirt :o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..