Photoshop Drawings

COURTY 334

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know how many lines your doing ?

As i do one line then click the icon which looks like two squares overlapping eachother and it puts them all on one layer so ya dont have to spend years merging it.

Nice pics btw :)

How do you know how many lines your doing ?

As i do one line then click the icon which looks like two squares overlapping eachother and it puts them all on one layer so ya dont have to spend years merging it.

I dont merge them as i go, just let the lines build up, but then when i save it i look at the top line, and remember the number. I then hide the white layer and the picture and merge all visible. Then jsut rename the merged layer the number of lines u'd used :D

heres a car i raced a few years back - i had to make the driver and engine etc plus cage as i had to work from a dark photo - comments please

post-6699-1208469272_thumb.jpg

Wouldn't let me edit so sorry for the ddp lol

Got it done...dont think its too bad for my first attempt :thumbup:

Bear-777-chez_whiteNblackf.jpg

Not quite sure how to go about colouring it in as the 'excelent drawings' from people look far too good to be done with an air-brush tool :blink:

Cheers, Hitman

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..