tga to tex

theboss

• 7 months later...

Hi, just wondering if anybody here can convert a tga to a tex for me as my MKTEX thingy wont work :(

thanks in advance

HI I HAVE SAVED IT TO TGA 24 BIT UNCOMPRESED AND I HAVE MKTEX I NTHE WRITE FOLDER BUT WHEN I TRY TO CONVERT IT USING MKTEX IT SAYS MKTEX IS NOT RECOGNISABLE AS AN INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL COMMAND, OPERABLE PROGRAM OR BATCH FILE.???? CAN SOME1 TELL ME Y IT SAYS THIS

tutorial here

click on tutorial link at top

hi, i need peoples advice and help please as i have spent about 8 hours today trying to make a banger skin because i have made 3 or 4 and got stuck on varios stages but i finaly got it converted into a tex file and i have addited the drver txt and just when i thought i had it cracked i went to paly on it and the car was just red and not the skin i had painted. can anyone tell me y this is??? please its getin anoyin lol :banghead2:

all help welcome cheers

tom

a red car means the skin Heat cant find the skin for the car

make sure the tex file is in the same skinpack as the drivers.txt file, in a folder in ukdirtbangers folder

make sure the tex is named car***.tex and the *** number is the same as in the drivers txt entry

its frustrating when it goes wrong, but beeping brilliant when it works!

keep at it you'll get there :banana2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..