Help with painting cars

theboss

Hi, i am having a few probs painting some cars.

When in psp and I look at layers some appear missing. MK3cortina for instance, I cannot find the layers to paint the sides?

Also, how do i paint the 'bits' seperately.

cheers

For the ' bits' you just have to choose the bits layer, then individualy airbrush the bit that you want, the colour that you want it.

I cant help with the missing layers though, have you tried to downloading the template again?

Hi, I use psp 7, not photoshop.

I needed to open up the layers tool, which reveals all of the layers (rather than the default 9 layers in the layer tab at the top!!).

Have started painting my Granada and have a few problems.

1) How do i get rid of the layer names cos they appear on the final version of the car?

2) I am using the hue/saturation tool. Is this right? Cos i seem to have a slight purple tint in the black?

cheers :2:

On the layers menu, one of them will be the labels, so you have to locate the correct one and delete that layer to remove the labels....

The hue saturation etc works fine, just play around with each of them till you find the colour your looking for, cos a little movement can change the colour quite a bit....

Hope that helps m8

Vivadave169.... ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..