6th 259 Paul Hines

7th 2 Paul Harrison

8th 22 Will Yarrow

9th 53 John Lund

10th 97 Murray Harrison

11th 21 Mark Gillbank

12th 33 Peter Falding

Edited by chris

FWJ was using his bumper like it had gone out of fashion (stupid sayin that, but you know what I mean)

on one bend he took out 6 other cars!

awesome drive, but he couldn't gain much ground on Smith, who has been unstoppable and consistant in the 2nd half of this year, and it was his for the taking. If Lund had put the bumper in on lap 1, things may have been different though!! Well done to Stu Smith as well.

Fantastic racing from the Big Boys and the Ministox were great tonight as well.

It definatley seemed busier than previous years, and everyone seemed to turn up very early this year.

I think 515's losing the plot and #1 will be the man to watch this year. :thumbup:

Unbelievable drive from the back though!

I think you mean 391, Andy is not taking the number 1 he is keeping his own number.

Yep he is, just trying to wind the 515 fans up a bit

I have got a 1mb vid of it, but I couldn't upload it yesterday.

1 yellow flag and fwj wud of had it

Very true. Just looked at the lap charts. Every lap he was making up at least 4 places, up until lap 7 when he was in 8th, and after that it was gaining one position virtually every lap.

Fastest lap time was still Andy Smith though.

[attachmentid=8916]

post-241-1157375174.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..