Van Physics

erik

This is a van model I did a while back, and I, today, found a thing to convert .3ds files to .mod which meant I could get it into the game. However, I have used Granada Physics I believe, and slightly altered them to make it more like a van, hopefully the original maker doesn't mind. But can anyone tell me how to adjust the wheel placement? Below, you will see what I mean, apologies for the poor quality of the screenshots.

[attachmentid=9118]

[attachmentid=9119]

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

post-718-1157835810.png

post-718-1157835842.png

Hi m8

Im sure there's a line within the physics file, open the file and look for the correct line, can't remember off hand what it's named as.

Cheers, I will have a look tomorrow :thumbup:

I did have a basic little program that changed the wheelbase, very easy to use but I can't find it atm, will have another look......

Ok, thanks :thumbup:

Is this Z Modeler you are on about by any chance?

Wheel base and the wheel track's are both controlled by entries in the physics file, just have a look through, you can't really miss them.

I know how to adjust the wheelbase, its the horizontal position of the wheels I don't get. I will have another look though.

Using a combination of changing the physics and moving the model in max, I have gotten it just about right, I will need to make the wheelbase slightly shorter but other than that :thumbup:

[attachmentid=9130]

post-718-1157900985.png

I did have a basic little program that changed the wheelbase, very easy to use but I can't find it atm, will have another look......

Nope, all it done was move the wheelbase.

I've sent you a PM :thumbs_up:

Nope, all it done was move the wheelbase.

I've sent you a PM :thumbs_up:

Got your PM and downloaded the program, thanks Munster :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..