For sale complete F2 racing outfit

WW261

The car.

Race winning Randall F2 as raced by Mark Helliwell, all the best bits quaife gear box, tel tale rev counter, gaz shox, re worked by I.G racing ltd 5 meetings ago, everything is there apart from the engine (that's going back to the sponsor)

£4000

IPB Image

The race van,

x reg (2000) Iveco 29-9, 2.8tdi. seats 5, partition in rear for storage, bunk beds, quality I.C.E, generator, tax and mot, as seen in England, Scotland and even Holland!

£4500

IPB Image

The trailer!

Helliwell built (winter 2004) fully enclosed, tilt bed trailer, used exclusivly for Marks F2, (You try and borrow it off him!) plenty of storage for all your race kit and tools,tyre rack, one piece hydraulic rear door, fully braked, side marker lights, looks the mutts nutts! tows as fast as you can pull it!

£2500

IPB Image

for info please contact wayne either via info@waynehelliwellracing.com or 07988668048, after 5pm is best on the mobile or send us a text and i'll ring you back!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..