OUTLAWSERIES NEW SEASON

Joker175

Lo all.

I had an idea for outlaws to run something a little different this season with rods on dirt and then the added Lch.

We added a few roadcourses and worked out a simple points system with five titles up for grabs.

Numbers have been low but racing has been gr8 thumbs_up.gif

I have been really impressed with the 2 class setup and think it works very well for us(thank you Wrighty).

I have been thinking of maybe doing a little more and would like to know what peeps want and when they want it.

SO.........here are my ideas......

1) Different day/time..........maybe a change would help peeps compete

2) Different/More classes......Run maybe upto four classes with different RM's for the different classes so not to bog one person down

3) Different classes.........maybe a openwheeled/touring/trucks classes

4) Different tracks..........is there a place you would like to race but is not on the fixture list?

All this would come into play next season so i know i am starting early but i want as much time as possibble to work RM's/Servers/Fixtures.

So if u would like to RM or host a class put it on here and lets see what we get thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..