Server/Router Problem

M1K3Y_B01_422

Hiya i got wireless internet fitted couple days ago but since then i cannot connect to any server or make my own server i got told that because ive got a wireless router that it will have its own firewall and that i will need some kinda code to open it this code being for the game not too sure? :shrug:

Edited by M1K3Y_B01_422

Hiya i got wireless internet fitted couple days ago but since then i cannot connect to any server or make my own server i got told that because ive got a wireless router that it will have its own firewall and that i will need some kinda code to open it this code being for the game not too sure? :shrug:

it is routers mikey they are f**king gay i can get in server but cant host like i used to be able to and when sumbody goes on the house fone it loses connection for about 30 secs but it is quick for downloading stuff

it is routers mikey they are f**king gay i can get in server but cant host like i used to be able to and when sumbody goes on the house fone it loses connection for about 30 secs but it is quick for downloading stuff

If it loses connection when someone uses house phone then its not setup right or the circuit in your house is setup wrong for the phones. As before "port forwarding" for hosting games...

Cheers but i couldnt find my modem i didnt get it off bt some computer man fitted when i wasnt here i can tell u the name of it though, its a Pinsonic Wireless-G ADSL SWAMR-54108, oh and i was looking on the back of the box and its got somewhere underneth 'ROUTER MODE' DHCP'DYNAMIC HOST CONFIGURATION PROTOCOL' Server and Client?

Guessing That As Somet To Do With it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..