Who modeled the xj6?

Tombo209

Just came across the blue prints for Mcrew's next Banger!

Check out all that extra welding! :rofl:

[attachmentid=9794]

I havent got a clue what your on about Rik........ :rolleyes:

Nemesis knows better than to think that I would do that to a car dont you mate? :shrug::scared15:

[attachmentid=9793]

[attachmentid=9794]

:scared15::thumbup:

And I thought I was safety conscious :scared15:

[attachmentid=9794]

I havent got a clue what your on about Rik........ :rolleyes:

Nemesis knows better than to think that I would do that to a car dont you mate? :shrug::scared15:

PAH i seen some ur old pieces..... bailor twine is the way forward i think you told me once? :rofl:

PAH i seen some ur old pieces..... bailor twine is the way forward i think you told me once? :rofl:

Youve got it mate, Bailer twine, the easy way of armouring for the 21st century...... :rolleyes:

And you cant beat a couple of rolls of duct tape thrown in for good measure. :thumbup:

Edited by mcrew

eric what happens if yuor seat colapses the seat belt holds it up.

ITS ERIK. Wouldn't it be better just putting the cage right behind the seat so that would hold it up?

im not expert with modelling and that stuff :king:

but i think it will look good if you have damage layer

with back of car in the air and wheels to in the air just like real

i dont know if it is possible but maybe can some 1 try it

:2:

[iTS ERIK. Wouldn't it be better just putting the cage right behind the seat so that would hold it up?

The idea of using a seatbelt to keep your seat upright dates back from many years gone by ( or last year if your Spedeworth registered :scared15: ) before the use of H frames was compulsory.

Not only was it useful for keeping your seat upright, but it aided you in leaping out through the hole left by the windscreen, in the event of a quick bale out and it was also handy for tying your fire extinguisher to.

Edited by mcrew

eric what happens if yuor seat colapses the seat belt holds it up.

ITS ERIK. Wouldn't it be better just putting the cage right behind the seat so that would hold it up?

it would be better if it dident take loads of hit put your bk end up aswell

I know its going off at a tangent but to save opening another topic...can anyone tell me who modelled the Sierra? I have recieved a partially finished Lightning rod model, based on the Sierra banger and I will finish it off if I can get permission from the original modeller.

I know its going off at a tangent but to save opening another topic...can anyone tell me who modelled the Sierra? I have recieved a partially finished Lightning rod model, based on the Sierra banger and I will finish it off if I can get permission from the original modeller.

Sierra was modeled by Hooty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..