My first skin

pazza

well this is about 8 hours work, inc learning how to use psp7. this is the 4th version. metallic effect is by going to the Effects menu Artistic Effects and Chrome. i set the 2 sliders to the lowest. tell us what ya think...

post-1155-1160068519.jpg

post-1155-1160068527.jpg

Looking good mate :thumbs_up:

Although I noticed on the flame decals, did you not put the chrome effect over the whole thing? It might just be psp7 chrome filter but if not try merging all the layers then do it. Be careful not to save it though, a mistake I made a few times :rolleyes:

Although I noticed on the flame decals, did you not put the chrome effect over the whole thing? It might just be psp7 chrome filter but if not try merging all the layers then do it. Be careful not to save it though, a mistake I made a few times :rolleyes:

i appied the chrome effect to the base grey layer only, then added the rest on top

i appied the chrome effect to the base grey layer only, then added the rest on top

Yea thats cool if you want to make the decals, text and whatnot standout but it looks more realistic with it over the whole thing.

What I do is duplicate the body then add the chrome filter onto that duplicate. Then I set that chrome layer to hard light and put it at around 50% to 70% opacity depending on the car and then bring that layer to the front over all the decals and text. Sometimes though the decals and text will look too dark/faded so I just mark around them with the lasso tool then delete that area on the chrome layer to make em standout but still look like they are part of the chrome effect if you know what I mean.

I use Photoshop 7 to do this so its proly a bit different with Paint shop pro :unsure:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..