A few weeks yet but whos.....

Tombo209

Not at 16 quid to get in im not!

Get your finger out and get an advanced ticket for 12 quid then! :3:

Easier said then done. Never been a massive fan of buying advanced tickets as you pay 12 quid, something crop up the day before meaning you cant go and you lose 12 quid!

There should be an option to drop the 4 quid souvenier program, and then get in for 12 quid as you normally find pristine copies of the praogram scattered all over the floor when your in there anyway!

Is that right Muns, 20 quid for Wimbo World this year?

Not at 16 quid to get in im not!

Get your finger out and get an advanced ticket for 12 quid then! :3:

Easier said then done. Never been a massive fan of buying advanced tickets as you pay 12 quid, something crop up the day before meaning you cant go and you lose 12 quid!

There should be an option to drop the 4 quid souvenier program, and then get in for 12 quid as you normally find pristine copies of the praogram scattered all over the floor when your in there anyway!

Is that right Muns, 20 quid for Wimbo World this year?

Yup, £20 or £15 in advance (HERE)

It'll cost us about £75 to go to wimbo, £20 each for me and her to get in, £20 petrol and £15 for food, £7.50 each lol :o probably share a burger and sip a can of coke together throughout the meeting, not like we'll be going far, limited to a section of the stands...can't even go down the pits. :thumbs_down:

Im going to the Wimbledon World Final, went to Wimbledon tonight it was a good meeting :thumbup:

15 quid for a ticket may be a lot for a banger meeting, but it IS a World Final, if you put that into context, if you go and spectate World Final for most other sports eg Football, Rugby, Snooker, Darks, Tennis, Tidely Winks etc then the ticket would cost a lot more than £15. :rolleyes:

If you can't afford it i think Barclays are doing some low interest loans at the moment so there’s no excuse not to go! :rofl:

I can't wait! :thumbup:

I'll be going to wimbo aswell, the point is that Spedeworth are ripping people off knowing we will all pay it. :thumbs_down:

Hot dog prices have probably gone up aswell, how much this time ? £5 each.... :shrug:

:rolleyes:

Edited by Munster

Hwere abouts did ya stand at wimbo last night rik? I was right infront of the two follow ins of 710 and 340 :D

At Wimbo and Arlington i stand on the home straight (outside at Wimbo) and in the pits before and after the meeting :thumbup:

I'll be there :thumbup:

Haven't been to a Wimbo world final since '96! Certainly won't be going this year, God only knows why it's being held at a Spedeworth track, it's not as if Spedeworth have any 'real' banger drivers left anyway :shrug:

Haven't been to a Wimbo world final since '96! Certainly won't be going this year, God only knows why it's being held at a Spedeworth track, it's not as if Spedeworth have any 'real' banger drivers left anyway :shrug:

They got better drivers then PRI :blink:

LOL half the field at the Arlington unlimited meets this year have been PRI boys, and they have just walked it!! Besides, when the PRI boys come down half the S! boys race with 'em...........the other half stay at home!

:scared15:

Where is Icebreaker going to be this year?

What track and can somone please put up a link to the stadium so i can find out where it is lol, i hope to go this year :rolleyes:

:2:

hi m8, icebreaker is always the first sunday in february at kings lynn. im gonna do the overs this year so will be well worth the trip up lol. website for trackstar is http://www.stockcar-racing.co.uk/. :2: damo.

LOL half the field at the Arlington unlimited meets this year have been PRI boys, and they have just walked it!! Besides, when the PRI boys come down half the S! boys race with 'em...........the other half stay at home!

:scared15:

o yer i forgot pri drivers dont hit anything :042:

Where is Icebreaker going to be this year?

What track and can somone please put up a link to the stadium so i can find out where it is lol, i hope to go this year :rolleyes:

:2:

hi m8, icebreaker is always the first sunday in february at kings lynn. im gonna do the overs this year so will be well worth the trip up lol. website for trackstar is http://www.stockcar-racing.co.uk/. :2: damo.

Cheers Damo, i should be going :thumbup:

Hwere abouts did ya stand at wimbo last night rik? I was right infront of the two follow ins of 710 and 340 :D

cor i could probally see the back of your head allstar lol

JACK-360 wrong account :-$

Edited by gb junior

• 2 weeks later...

i'll be there setting of tommoz morning always, go down day before firecracker stop at basildon in hotel then onto track early sunday morning to beat the big rush,weather looking good too for sunday and driver list /cars can't wait :thumbup:

Edited by chris

I will be attending, we meeting in the usual spot in front of the tavern......wonder if hooty will start a fight this year? :rofl: mind you if the weather's ok, he may not get so uptight wiv ppl wiv brollys :rofl:

Edited by mad mick

me and si231 are of up to firecracker tomor stopping at taunton for there meet then of up to leather head travellodge for the night then nice and early up to arena cya all there,u wont miss chubba(si) he will probally have his mcds had on :rofl:

i'll be there setting of tommoz morning always, go down day before firecracker stop at basildon in hotel then onto track early sunday morning to beat the big rush,weather looking good too for sunday and driver list /cars can't wait :thumbup:

What time do you have to get there to avoid the mad rush?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..