nascar heat demo

DAZZA588

the demo works fine but when i install the game files for bangers the demo still works but bangers does not any ideas anyone

You need the full game in order to install bangers.

There used to be a patch you could install to make the game work but I have forgotten if it is still available and where it is.

the demo works fine but when i install the game files for bangers the demo still works but bangers does not any ideas anyone

There used to be a patch you could install to make the game work but I have forgotten if it is still available and where it is.

can inot use the mod found on the mod squad page i had the full game but the disk has got scratched and it wont work

can inot use the mod found on the mod squad page i had the full game but the disk has got scratched and it wont work

Thats possibly the one im thinking of, I have never used it so I cant comment on how to use it, although im sure somebody here can help you further.

Thats possibly the one im thinking of, I have never used it so I cant comment on how to use it, although im sure somebody here can help you further.

just seems funny whatever i install i get ui errors and the banger heat 1 file only copies i file its proper doin my head in lol hellllllllllllllllllp

just seems funny whatever i install i get ui errors and the banger heat 1 file only copies i file its proper doin my head in lol hellllllllllllllllllp

try the downloads section at www.so-on.co.uk for Heat Essentials

:shrug:

Failing that do a google search for nascar heat essentials, try second one down.

Its not very 'obvious' where the downloads are so take your time and look.

got it running but all i have got nat hot rod background but with nascars

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..