Best Media Player

theboss

What do you guys see as the best media player?

I have thousands of songs that I would like to catalogue on an external hard drive and then play back through a media player.

I currently have Windows Media Player but am looking for something extra :thumbup:

Windows Media player is good for what it is, but i think Winamp offers that little bit extra mate. It's a free download, and the things you can do with it is unreal. I think you should try that out, and you can have it to your own taste, and also get your own skin etc.

Looked at winamp, didnt really think much of it to be honest.

It's annoying cos my sisters other half was using one a few year ago and it was really good, you could mix songs with it, blend one into another etc...but we don't get along now and I can't remember what it was called! :banghead2:

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get the name of it mate?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...d/download.aspx

The above link is what i found, and what i'm in the middle of getting. Just sorting out my new PC, and getting everything back onto it, and getting better things than i had before...as it looks the dogs [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b].

Cheers,

Hack

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..