Web hosts

Tricky88

I would suggest using my up and coming hosting/domain/design business but the site isn't done yet and I wouldn't expect people to come to me without seeing and fully working site, so I would suggest the use of www.heartinternet.co.uk. Very reliable, reasonably priced and very good customer services.

Please, please DO NOT use easynet, iomart, ufindus or any of their affiliates, I have had numerous dealings with this company over the past 18 months and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

I would suggest using my up and coming hosting/domain/design business but the site isn't done yet and I wouldn't expect people to come to me without seeing and fully working site, so I would suggest the use of www.heartinternet.co.uk. Very reliable, reasonably priced and very good customer services.

Please, please DO NOT use easynet, iomart, ufindus or any of their affiliates, I have had numerous dealings with this company over the past 18 months and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

i'm using heart internet for so-on, the only problem is max file size is 50mb (so kev mcqueens still hosting the big file thankfully until i can fix it) but the capacity, interface and pricing structures are excellent :thumbup:

thats what im using very very very nice service

Unlimited Hosting - Only £3.99 Per Year

Webspace: Unlimited

Data Transfer: Unlimited

Mail Boxes: Unlimited

Autoresponders: Unlimited

Mailing Lists: Unlimited

Email Forwarders: Unlimited

Catch All Email: Unlimited

Junk Mail Filters: Unlimited

MySQL Databases: Unlimited

FTP Accounts: Unlimited

Sub Domains: Unlimited

SSL Secure Server Access

FrontPage Extensions

Internet Runner Control Panel

Free Website Builder

£300 Software and Free Web Tools

Webalizer & AWStats Graphical Statistics

FTP/SSH Access

Site Management Tools

Massive CGI Script Library

30 Day Money Back Guarantee

100% Uptime Guarantee

Cancel Anytime!

Price Freeze Guarantee

24 x 7 Technical Support

Sign-up Now!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..