lighting rod

Guest gunnerben

Guest gunnerben

well ive sin a stockrod done just fort if anybody could do a lightning rod for us. as im doing it next year jus wanted to see what it would look like,

well ive sin a stockrod done just fort if anybody could do a lightning rod for us. as im doing it next year jus wanted to see what it would look like,

There isnt a mod out for it so how can u be doin it next year :unsure::unsure::shrug::coffee:

Plus doubt someone will make it.

Edited by martwisely

There isnt a mod out for it so how can u be doin it next year :unsure::unsure::shrug::coffee:

Plus doubt someone will make it.

I'm working on a Lightning rod, based on the Sierra banger.

Guest gunnerben

sorry i wrote half english but i aint going to sit here all night its called short text, missing out letters but still meaning and sounding like the same word, what i ment was i am racing lightning rods next year and wondered if anybody could do me a render of what ever you call it for me so i could see what it would look like when i do it, i hope you could understand this.

sorry i wrote half english but i aint going to sit here all night its called short text, missing out letters but still meaning and sounding like the same word, what i ment was i am racing lightning rods next year and wondered if anybody could do me a render of what ever you call it for me so i could see what it would look like when i do it, i hope you could understand this.

do u mean ur going to be racing lighning rods next year in real and u would like a render of one to see if itwouldlook gd forur real car??

Guest gunnerben

do u mean ur going to be racing lighning rods next year in real and u would like a render of one to see if itwouldlook gd forur real car??

yer we got there, please if any body could do that for me..

The fact that there is no lightning rod model is a good start... :blink:

Sierras thats about it.. ( I think they race in lightning rods) but dont take my word for it.

Its only Sierras and Sapphires thats allowed, well in the Spedeworth ones anyway.

Sierras thats about it.. ( I think they race in lightning rods) but dont take my word for it.

Its only Sierras and Sapphires thats allowed, well in the Spedeworth ones anyway.

that is correct erik. ive also heard they are introducing a new class called mk2 jag rods. should be epic. :rofl:

ive also heard they are introducing a new class called mk2 jag rods. should be epic. :rofl:

Why do I get the feeling you're extracting the urine?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..