Stock Rod meeting

Tricky88

Keep the good work up rodder :thumbup:

Hope you solve the problem with the nova :thumbs_up:

ps dont burst a tyre anyone...

Only you could burst a tyre in an online, non-contact formula.

I Was Putting the Car to its max see what tricks it could do :scared15: and it ended up giving me an Airshow

Edited by martwisely

Cowdie's good for them, cos u can go round outside and have lots of cars and no contact, never tried arena as car seemes to rev the t!ts off half way through turn, not tried the rest like wimbo etc as I have no setup and if gears aint right, car don't work lol.

cheers

sparky

ps. heres my WIP skin...

post-103-1161363120.jpg

am u for it aussie, tho can u cancel me request for a stock that i put on the skinpainting forum and just do the ssc if possible m8, want to give the stockrod a bash myself lol, i will post the skin in due course, cheers mart ;)

hi lads sorry its been so long lol but heres another update on the corsa all ready for mapping now:) and in the 2nd pic youll see a red arrow pointing to panel in the bk of the car im going to make this signwritable as most cars now a days have this panel signed!

comments welcome plz

post-517-1161571611.jpg

post-517-1161571702.jpg

Edited by hotrod331

Is there no chance that the corsa can have a different style of number fin. Maybe the traditional V plate on the roof of the 2 small plates on either side of the roof bolted to the pillar? Just a bit of variation as all having the same kind of plates does get kinda boring lol:P

cheers

sparky

ps. The model looks fantastic!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..