647 & 82 real life F2 skins

martin379

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you lot would be able to help me out, I have almost completed 2 real life F2 skins that I was requested to do a few weeks ago by, Gary_cfc_618, but to finish them off I need some pictures. Mainly I need pic of the brand new 647 F2 car(both sides), but also need some of the 82 Keith Brown car(82 pics of right hand side of aerofoil). Please help lads, I will post the pictures of the skins once they are finished.

Cheers,

Martin ;)

No I don't go to Cowdie every week but I go as often as possible but I hardly have any pictures of these two cars and since one of the drivers is banned and the other is out with injury and has already sold his car it is going to be near to impossible to get pictures of them. Especially if the new rules come forward that you aren't allowed to have a wide axle then that will mean 647's car will be illegal to race.

Please if you have any pictures and you are willing to share them can you please either PM me with them or post them up on this forum.

Thanks,

Martin ;):thumbup:

Edited by martin379

No I don't go to Cowdie every week but I go as often as possible but I hardly have any pictures of these two cars and since one of the drivers is banned and the other is out with injury and has already sold his car it is going to be near to impossible to get pictures of them. Especially if the new rules come forward that you aren't allowed to have a wide axle then that will mean 647's car will be illegal to race.

Please if you have any pictures and you are willing to share them can you please either PM me with them or post them up on this forum.

Thanks,

Martin ;):thumbup:

I have a few in my Big collection of photos somewhere have to find them first.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..