Football Manager 2007

Dazza#289

Got the Game Yesterday For a bargain £24.99 at my local vergin megastores. If you have one near i recommened heading there to get it cheap!. The game is Absoltely Awesome Deffinentaly Recommened getting it. Id never played the other ones but it was cheap & i thought id try somethink different, And now im hooked Cant stop Playing it :rofl: .

:2: Dazza#289

Best football management game around.

I 've played most of the old football manager and champ manager games and all were great but they can get abit addictive!

Still trying to win the Champions League with the mighty Spurs!

Haven't ever tried em online but when I get around to getting FM2007 we're have to get a few of us together and have a online league :thumbs_up:

Edited by Lee186

Yep, best management games around. Decided not to get FM2007 on PC though as it comes out on everything else next week and its the perfect game for the PSP whilst sitting in front of the TV in the evenings! Still playing last years one on the PSP at the mo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..