radduz

gazj107

my guess is that its being sprayed :shrug:

are them sheets in max or not as i have been trying to do them for ages

well done hotrod for spotting the spray job lmao,no sheets done after render in psp i downloaded pics off net then cut and paste resized job done

my guess is that its being sprayed :shrug:

are them sheets in max or not as i have been trying to do them for ages

well done hotrod for spotting the spray job lmao,no sheets done after render in psp i downloaded pics off net then cut and paste resized job done .well i did logged in as grant oooppps .

to coin a similar phrase to the awesome film 'jaws'.........."we're gonna need a bigger trailer" :rofl:

ok perhaps no one got what im saying here :shrug:

just an observation but on render 1 that youve posted the right hand front wheel is hanging off the edge of the trailer therefore needing a bigger trailer. :coffee:

to coin a similar phrase to the awesome film 'jaws'.........."we're gonna need a bigger trailer" :rofl:

ok perhaps no one got what im saying here :shrug:

just an observation but on render 1 that youve posted the right hand front wheel is hanging off the edge of the trailer therefore needing a bigger trailer. :coffee:

i noticed that

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..