Adding Material (NickM read!)

Vixtro

Hey Nick just in case you didn't get my pm I made this topic like you originally said.

Anyway I did what you said and used one of the material slots to put the skin on one of my cars. Then I selected the next car to apply a different skin to that using the same material slot but when I put that skin on the new selected car, the old car got that new skin as well even though its not selected so I dunno whats going on there :shrug:

Sorry for the double post people but it wouldn't let me edit my first post for some reason :scared15:

And heres why I need to be able to do this:

IPB Image

Not much at the moment as its a work in progress but its just to give you an idea of what I'm trying to do ;)

i realise i ain't Nick (lol) but as a suggestion, why not save one of the cars models under a new name? that way you'll be able to apply different materials to the cars......

That don't work and you cant have the cars as the same name anyway can you? Cause 3Ds max wont let me have cars with the same names.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..