Sign writing

theboss

As I dont use either of the 2 commonly used progs (paint shop or photoshop) I tend to use a different method. My micrografx prog was designed to be compatible with the microsoft office progs so I can construct text in WORDART when using powerpoint. To get text to bend round wheelarches I copy and paste the unfinished skin or part of it ..into powerpoint and then use wordart to get the curves right etc. The resulting wordart image can then be copied and pasted onto the skin back in micrografx prog when it can be merged as appropriate.

Can somebody offer some advice on how to get my text to curve around the wheel arches?

I am using PSP7 at the moment.

:thumbs_up:

if you're using psp7, one option is to create the text (using the text button .....looks like a capital A), check its selected in the top dropdown as floating selection (so when u apply the text u type it has the dotted line surrounding), then when u unselect it use the warp brush (its one of the options in the paintbrush).

Warp brush allows you to 'warp' (i.e bend or deform) any detail, so ensure the text is on a new layer then have a play with the warp brush to deform it into a curve shape.

Both of the attached examples were done with warp brush, its a handy tool :)

have fun......Wrighty

[attachmentid=10611]

[attachmentid=10612]

post-32-1162070869.jpg

post-32-1162070888.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..