No more from this one!

Cabs

After several nasty problems in a short space of time with this engine, i am relieved to say that this will now be going in the skip  thankyousign.gif

After a farcical re-start at Taunton (or was it just me that wasnt ready?) basically,got hit from behind knocking the dowel out the flywheel  shrug.gif floored it, thus shearing the bolts ending in a lot of revs with no flywheel  wink.gif end result see pic below  banghead2.gif

Would like to say thanks to Andy Sobey(F2 550) for lending me an engine to race this Sunday at St.Day  thumbs_up.gif

Hopefully the new one should be ready for Brum/Hedno weekend  thumbup.gif

post-8-1112375155.jpg

After several nasty problems in a short space of time with this engine, i am relieved to say that this will now be going in the skip  thankyousign.gif

After a farcical re-start at Taunton (or was it just me that wasnt ready?) basically,got hit from behind knocking the dowel out the flywheel  shrug.gif floored it, thus shearing the bolts ending in a lot of revs with no flywheel  wink.gif end result see pic below  banghead2.gif

Would like to say thanks to Andy Sobey(F2 550) for lending me an engine to race this Sunday at St.Day  thumbs_up.gif

Hopefully the new one should be ready for Brum/Hedno weekend  thumbup.gif

11659[/snapback]

a little j b weld and its as good as new.cant wait to see the cortina engine in action on sunday,thats if your tyres get past scrutinering lol scared15.gif

Edited by cashflewn

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..