Cosworth wheels for the Banger game

erik

I was bored so I decided to make Cosworth wheels using pazza's tga (hope you don't mind mate). Apologies if these have been made before. The wheel_basename is simply "cos".

[attachmentid=11092]

[attachmentid=11089]

cossiewheels.zip

post-718-1163173964.png

Edited by erik

They look good, well done :thumbs_up:

It would be nice if we could paint or create our own wheels like we do with skins, it would make the game look better :thumbup:

Thanks. However, about your second point, we can, take a look at this thread.

no probs erik!

i wanted someone to make that wheel anyway!

cheers

pazza :thumbs_up:

They look great Rodder! :thumbup:

Be really good if we could make a skinpack for the wheels as well, then we could have custom wheels to make the bangers look even better! :thumbup:

If no cheat messages appear I recon this has potential, defiantly something for the banger suggestion topic for '07 :appl:

Thanks for the kind words Rodder. Also, perhaps, the ability to put your own wheels into the game could be used to put original wheels on classics to give more authenticity to Pre 68 meetings etc?

Edited by erik

if any1 wants any more wheels, there are loads on this thread i made

http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopic=18072

thats where the cossie was from

i think more choice of wheels would be really good

cheers :thumbs_up:

pazza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..