Well done Boxer!!

theboss

Well done to 331 Boxer Jack on winning the World Final

1st - 331 Boxer Jack

2nd - 158 Shane Davies

3rd - 188 Matt Fuller

Sorry but Spedeworth have officially lost it, they have no decent banger drivers left anymore, how can a promotion let another promotions drivers get top 3 in the world final, lol! :shrug:

Well done Boxer, he was flying, well rapid :o

After the bad news he had durin the week....must make it ever more special to him, what a time to win it :appl:

A good night's racing, tho more filler in the pit's than metal :blink:

Ban the bluebird! no contest against a Jag and a post! :thumbs_down:

Well done to 331 Boxer Jack on winning the World Final

1st - 331 Boxer Jack

2nd - 158 Shane Davies

3rd - 188 Matt Fuller

Sorry but Spedeworth have officially lost it, they have no decent banger drivers left anymore, how can a promotion let another promotions drivers get top 3 in the world final, lol! :shrug:

Just show's who the 'real' banger driver's are...

Speedworthless, never forget it :thumbs_up:

It was my first World Final last night so don't really have much to compare it to, but i thought it was great fun with some amazing paint jobs and preparation gone into the cars :o

Although it doesn't really matter, it would have been nice for a Spedeworth driver to win the Gold Roof, but well done Boxer Jack for taking the win :thumbup:

I agree it was close between 1300's being the best show, when that bloke got run in it look like it hurt so much lol, thought the jag running in a bluebird was a bit harsh but hey that was one of the only entertaining things last tonite! I believe he got loaded up after that as his car was still running but on the hiab for the rest of it. First race when the pacecar left i was waiting for the huge run in like usual first bend but it didn't happen :unsure: . Was a great night though saw some new faces but we didnt chat, you know who you are ;)

cheers dom

Edited by gb junior

I think Spedeworth put a ban on following in before the event which might have put paid to most of the big hits you were expecting.

I thought the meeting was quite good all in all, alot of people think that a good meeting is judged by how much wrecking/damage going but there are plenty of other things to look at such as the driving ability of some of the people out there.

The race between Boxer and Davies for about 5 to 6 laps was nothing short of breathtaking and makes you appreciate how good some of these drivers are.

I still think 'unders' cars should be banned from big Unlimited meeting's, Bluebird's are good but not when up against 4.2 Jags and the like as proven by the follow in.

Well done Boxer though :thumbs_up: and it was good to see Overy again :thumbup:

blueys might be crap in unlims but its getting harder and harder to even get hold of a good unlimited car :shrug: lol it was good meeting great drive from boxer and shane :thumbup: i think stickbridge had a compition to see who could get most black flags :blink:

Edited by calum

blueys might be crap in unlims but its getting harder and harder to even get hold of a good unlimited car :shrug: lol it was good meeting great drive from boxer and shane :thumbup: i think stickbridge had a compition to see who could get most black flags :blink:

Disagree, 240's are still an easy car to get hold of IMO, and are a much more suitable car for Unlimited meeting's then a Bluebird.

Many congrats to boxer. :appl: Are Lightning Rod engines the new way forward in banger racing then. the way boxer was going it sure seemed that way. Many congrats to boxer.

Like munster said After Some bad news. It must have made it all worth while and given him that extra edge during the big race itself.

Cheers Dazza289

It didn't sound like he was running a 2lt pinto, sounded more like a V6 :shrug:

Derfinatley a pinto mate i went over in the pits ... apparently they were having trouble getting the second choke to open but obviously they sorted that .

Welldone Boxer!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..