Please help

sashjag

My pc has ended up in safe mode, the colours are all low quality and so is the detail, it wont allow me to play ukdirt bangers or any other mod, it says it cant find direct X.

Any idea how to get it off safe mode?

Or does nayone know how to wipe the whole pc, then i can reinstall the game etc?

Any help would be great.

Thank you Sash

My pc has ended up in safe mode, the colours are all low quality and so is the detail, it wont allow me to play ukdirt bangers or any other mod, it says it cant find direct X.

Any idea how to get it off safe mode?

Or does nayone know how to wipe the whole pc, then i can reinstall the game etc?

Any help would be great.

Thank you Sash

Try restartin the pc mate first. If that dont work then post again. as uve maybe hit the button for safe mode when u started up.

Edited by martwisely

keep pressing f8 key, f2 key or the delete key soon as u turn computer on this will give u a screen that has options to pick how u want computer to start up,should be one option saying start windows normally try that option

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..