Lee Clelland skin

dangerous damo

Lee first started out at the Bulkington charity track in early 90's as a member of the Canley Crew, loosely linked to the warriors. One meeting featured a team event spread over several races and I guested for Malc Gilbert's Boatyard team. The format of the event meant the Canley Crew were several cars up for the final. After the opening laps the Canley Crew were 5 cars to 2 up. Malc Gilbert in an xj6 and myself mk5 cortina est 2 litre. Both sides lost a car leaving myself as sole running Boatyard car. A determined effort put paid to all their cars except Lee's in a mk5 tina saloon and despite many attacks he held on to take the win. His ability to evade being cuaght standing out while he was still very much a rookie against an old hand at the time.. The Canley Crew colours were an all over yellowish brown. (regular warrior drivers Phil Rogers and Karl Williams guested for the Canley Team that day.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..