New BATRACER Ukdirt Classic Masters League

Guest Trash

Hi,

Since the V8 Aussie league has finished I have created the Uk Dirt classic masters for anyone wanting to try out the 1986 F1 carset. It's a great league, with no safety cars or refuelling with quite a high attrition rate. Sign up now and see if we can beat NickM or Dan Russell for a change (if they are in it of course!!)

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&9127

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "9127" into the box. The game password is "ukdirt". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

Cheers

Trash

We have 12 signed up now, nice to see Bathyboy on board as well, first outing in a Uk Dirt series I think.

14 are needed as minimum for the game to start but I will wait for 14 and then set a date limit at which point the game will start. Get signed up now chaps!

15 signed up now so we have the minimum number covered but can take 28 maximum which would be quality!

First time I think I have seen SamA on board as well. Fast Ernie Jnr is setting the practice pace in his McLaren if anyone wants to try their hand at it.

I will manually start the league on Monday morning unless we can fill it before then.

• 1 month later...

The big dogs live up to their reputation with Dan Russell taking the series from NickM....way ahead of me in 3rd place. Hope everyone enjoyed it, do you want another series setting up or is there no interest?

If you do let me know and which series you would prefer?

Ta

Stu

I'll give it a go :thumbs_up:

Got the hang of it (well better than beginning of the season anyway!) towards the end.

Just post sommat up and I will join.

Be great to have it at the same time ie 10am, as this coincided with my work break during the week :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..