Cowdenbeath May 7th - Charity appeal

Chewy102

Its nearly time for me to go out and get blown away by those nasty saloon boys but its all in the name of charity at Racewall on the 7th May.

Full details are available by clicking here

The reason for posting here today is to advise you of the various ways you can donate to the two great causes that I'm hoping to raise funds for.

A. Raymond Gunn Memorial Fund which raises money to help Raymond's young family.

B. Sick Kids Hospital in Edinburgh. Sick Kids is the chosen charity of Michael Hastie's family. Michael was a young fan who tragically succumbed to illness last close season and we are hoping to raise as much cash as possible in his name to help Sick Kids care for kids when they need it most.

If you would like to contribute to this appeal then you can:

1. Send a cheque to me at 9 Douglas Place, South Parks, Glenrothes KY6 1BA - Please make cheques payable to 'GMP Scotland' and write clearly on the back that its a donation. - Payable at any time before or after the meeting

2. Via Paypal to c102@stockcar.fslife.co.uk and again clearly state its a donation in the messages section. - Payable at any time before or after the meeting.

3. Cash on the day. Come and see us at the car in the pits.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has already pledged money and plead to the saloon boys to take it easy on an old boy with young mouths to feed... (Bricking it? Just a little  rofl.gif )

Remember every penny can make a difference for both these worthy causes so please send what you can regardless of how large or small an amount. It will be truly appreciated.

Thank you.

Chris Cartmel (Chewy102)

Edited by Chewy102

What do you mean NASTY saloon boys!!????

12433[/snapback]

Some of them have been winding me up (in the nicest way of course) with promises of just which bits of the wall I'll be visiting...  blink.gif

Look on the bright side though, I'm not paying to fix the car this time  rofl.gif

As long as we raise loadsa money for Raymond and Mikey I'll be happy. 2.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..