NEW!mk2 granny limo template!

hotrod331

hiya lads i went to paint a mk2 granada limo today and noticed that the template is none to special(not trying to pull anyone down or original maker here!)so i thought id redo it :king:

it now doesnt look so cut and shut lol and as fbf informed me they made a mk2 limo preface lift without the higher roof line so i changed bk lights to pre face lift ones :coffee:

anyway enjoy lads :thumbs_up:

rodder331

graniil.zip

i used the back lights off rodders superb pre-facelift limo template to make a mk2 pre-facelift template which rodder has given me permission to upload but doesnt wish many people to have. so to respect his wish im not going to upload it but show you a pic. enjoy.

[attachmentid=11680]

:2:

post-765-1164754021_thumb.jpg

Nice work Rodder, not wanting to sound to anoraky, the front doors on the template are from a face lift mk2 as pre face lift mk2 didn't come with wing mirror support in bottom corner nearest the bulkhead.

I'll get me coat.

By the way how about a new template for Rover P5 as it pig to paint well.

Edited by Splodge

Nice work Rodder, not wanting to sound to anoraky, the front doors on the template are from a face lift mk2 as pre face lift mk2 didn't come with wing mirror support in bottom corner nearest the bulkhead.

I'll get me coat.

By the way how about a new template for Rover P5 as it pig to paint well.

here ya go splodge is a template mitch sent me ages ago also wiv a 2-door mk1 granny.

[attachmentid=11734]

templates.zip

dont pre-facelift not have them plastic bits on the rear pillar?? or just me?

:scared15:

ive got a 2.8 gl pre-facelift and its identical to the facelift apart from the grille and the rear lights and the fact its a 4 speed manual g/box. :2:

• 4 weeks later...

hiya lads i went to paint a mk2 granada limo today and noticed that the template is none to special(not trying to pull anyone down or original maker here!)so i thought id redo it :king:

it now doesnt look so cut and shut lol and as fbf informed me they made a mk2 limo preface lift without the higher roof line so i changed bk lights to pre face lift ones :coffee:

anyway enjoy lads :thumbs_up:

rodder331

Is this the version now being used in the game online or is the car file still the older one?

Nice work btw :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..