Lightning Rod

erik

I think I may have mentioned this previously, but I've been working on a Lightning Rod model, based on the Sierra banger. The Lightning Rod was orginally started by hitman 442 but sent to me part way through it. I did some of the new mapping and added fin plates tonight. However, I know there are a few mistakes, and these will be corrected when possible, but could anyone tell me, is there an easyish way to put a driver into the car in game, like normal cars?

In addition (I will get some more pictures of it up tomorrow), is there anything anyone would like altered on/added to it?

[attachmentid=11678]

(I know the skin is cack, just a quick one, and the offside mapping needs re-done).

post-718-1164752275.png

Edited by erik

Thanks for the kind words. I will probably have a go at adding bumpers at some point. And Damo, I think I'd be more of a hindrance than a help to NickM. Could you also tell me what you mean by masking the lights? Does this mean "blanking off" the light apertures?

Thanks for the kind words. I will probably have a go at adding bumpers at some point. And Damo, I think I'd be more of a hindrance than a help to NickM. Could you also tell me what you mean by masking the lights? Does this mean "blanking off" the light apertures?

yes mate filling in the light holes. i know u can do it when u paint the template but would look more realistic if it was part of the model. i can take some pics of a mates sapphire l/rod for u to get bumper and light pics if u want. he also got a mk1 sierra stripped aswell with a whale tale spoiler on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..