OUTLAW SERIES???

Shaddy70

nothing seems to be happenin witht he outlaw series.... is it dead???

if yes could someone tell me a good free hptrod league

12310[/snapback]

not dead m8 merely resting (for easter weekend then the Coventry meeting weekend following)

expect a booking thread for this weekend to start here shortly smile.gif

Haven't seen joker in a while so i'll put up a booking thread in a mo for this saturday.

Could any of you do me a favour and put a screenshot up of the outlaws website home page on here for me please? or through msn if u can't.

I'm on a different pc and the site looks messed up here?! just wondering what it looks like to everyone else?

Cheers!  thumbs_up.gif

Could any of you do me a favour and put a screenshot up of the outlaws website home page on here for me please? or through msn if u can't.

I'm on a different pc and the site looks messed up here?! just wondering what it looks like to everyone else?

i'll have a look tonight m8 its on me faves list at home  thumbs_up.gif

Cheers wrighty.

All the fonts and text are buggered here (i'm on the work pc tho i should be building engines lol!).

Probs just this pc as its old but if u could put a screeny up of it or send it to me thru msn that would be top m8.

Cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..