WoO Sprintcars for PC Fun Meeting

Counter552

Hi Guys

After a good server test tonight, I think it's worth trying a few more cars at a time in this great game.

Guys already expressing an interest are allocated/have chosen these cars :

Counter 2 Andy Hillenburg

Budge 1 "Slammin" Sammy Swindell

Marty 7 Craig Dollansky "the Crowd Pleaser"

Tosh 17 Joey Saldana

Hutch 19 Stevie Smith

Wrighty 83 Jac Haudenschild " the Wild Child"

Corny 11 Steve Kinser "King of the Outlaws"

Spike 10 Tyler Walker

Please book in below if you are interested.

If we get between 5 and 8 cars, we can run an all in session around a few tracks.

This is purely for fun over the winter break.

:2:

Guys

Budge has kindly offered to set up a server at 9pm Sunday night.

Hope to see some of you there.

:2:

The game is quite hard to find for the PC. Most of the ones on ebay tend to be PS2.

Just found and dusted down and installed my game. Do I need any patches or anything else or is the game ok from a fresh install.

My driver is 5 Mark Kinser

See you at 9

ive hunted high and low for an orignal copy but no luck , counters gave me a copy of his but as soon as i try to change controls it will crash back to desktop , the same thing hapens on another 2 pc's ive tried to install

i'll come in to see how the server handles but beware , i'm on the keys with full lock at the touch of a button :banghead2:

What front cover does the version of the game have on it? is it the copy wiv #5 mark kinser on his own on the front or the copy with #5 again plus #10 tyler walker on it?

Cheers Garfie

Edited by garfie

:appl: Thanks Budge for setting up the server and to all who raced.

We were joined by a few "professionals" from USA and Canada who race in a league in these. It's fair to say they were quite a bit faster, but not used to UKDirt style racing, so we managed to beat them a couple of times. :thumbup:

Even with 7 cars (3 from USA), Budge's server was very stable with little or no warp. :thumbs_up:

Same time next Sunday night when we will run a couple of race meetings with 30 or 35 lap finals !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..