Good meeting!! Outlaw Series

Shaddy70

Yep enjoyed it alot 2day plenty of close racing but i think the hot rod final was a little tooooo close!

Well Done to Counter and Joker for winning the legends and rods finals and to everyone who raceed!

P.S well done aus for 3rd in rods final, good to see u past the first corner looooool!

Yep enjoyed it alot 2day plenty of close racing but i think the hot rod final was a little tooooo close!

Well Done to Counter and Joker for winning the legends and rods finals and to everyone who raceed!

P.S well done aus for 3rd in rods final, good to see u past the first corner looooool!

12696[/snapback]

thats not fair in one heat i got to 3rd corner before landiong upside down on centre lol

042.gif  Enjoyed this afternoon, even when the Snowke post kept getting me.

appl.gif Hope to see a few more new faces next week for some Outlaw fun.

coffee.gif  Agree the Rod final was a bit messy - but Outlaws could never be accused of being "roundy roundy"   5.gif

Well done on your Final Joker  thumbup.gif

Is that you closing in on 3 in a row ? king.gif

Yep mr counter thats 2 in a row m8 thumbs_up.gif

The rod final was way to messy today.........the only reason i won was cos i didnt go into the first bend like a looney and get clobbered.

These meetings are fun but we must stick to the rules and from now on i will be saving replays and viewing them and maybe de-ducting points(black flagged myself before).

As i said after the race i dont want to win cos noone else is left.........these are RODS.

The rod final was way to messy today.........the only reason i won was cos i didnt go into the first bend like a looney and get clobbered.

These meetings are fun but we must stick to the rules and from now on i will be saving replays and viewing them and maybe de-ducting points(black flagged myself before).

12711[/snapback]

011.gif  Neither did I m8, I caught my favourite fence post at snowke when I was closing in on you in the final  (2 - 3 laps in) ..... I don't like the sound of what you are inferring above  3.gif

011.gif  Neither did I m8, I caught my favourite fence post at snowke when I was closing in on you in the final 

lol lucky you....i must admit i left yesterdays meeting very disappointed after getting bunched into the fence in the rods final and various squeezes onto the kerb etc in the heats, but i think this was peculiar to this track, and thankfully this was the first (and hopefully) last time the driving got over-zealous.

Best wishes Joker and Lee, the racings still good fun so we'll press on regardless smile.gif

cheers ........ Wrighty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..