New League Car

MURPHY-111

Looks good for an early attempt :thumbup: . Only things I would suggest would be to try and remember to paint the number fin (I forget to do that quite alot) and to merge the signs better, so the lines (doors etc) can still be seen.

Looks good for an early attempt :thumbup: . Only things I would suggest would be to try and remember to paint the number fin (I forget to do that quite alot) and to merge the signs better, so the lines (doors etc) can still be seen.

Aye I Know About That Fireworks Got Pure Rubbish Graphic Merging All You Can Do Is Blur. Also You Cannot Realy Do Much With Colours. BUT Also The Photo Is Just A Quick Screenshot With Low Quality. I'm Still Trying With Photoshop But Will Give Some More Trys Cheerz For The Comment Though. :thumbup:

Edited by MURPHY-111

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..