OFFLINE VAN BANGERS SKINPACK

MURPHY-111

Well If You Havnt Read The Description I'm Looking For People To Create Skins For Bangers And Upload Them On This Topic So I Could Get A Skin Pack Made

If Possible Could You Include The Nesscary DRIVER.TXT File For Your Car And Also Send Me The Skin In A .TEX Format

:2:

More Info Will Follow If Intrest Is Arised.

Well If You Havnt Read The Description I'm Looking For People To Create Skins For Bangers And Upload Them On This Topic So I Could Get A Skin Pack Made

If Possible Could You Include The Nesscary DRIVER.TXT File For Your Car And Also Send Me The Skin In A .TEX Format

Erm, are the TNB and BWS skinpacks not goo enough :shrug:

Unless you are lookiong for skins of real life drivers. :thumbup:

Erm, are the TNB and BWS skinpacks not goo enough :shrug:

Unless you are lookiong for skins of real life drivers. :thumbup:

Well There Not Bad No Offence On The Creator BUT I Thought That If We Put Up A Newer Version Of It It Would Be Better Also I Though About If It Was Going To Be Drivers Vans Or Your Own But I Think It Should Be Driver Skins If Anybody Wants Pictures From The New Year Meeting At Cowdenbeath Then Tell Me Becoz The Vans Are There For That Meeting.

Well There Not Bad No Offence On The Creator BUT I Thought That If We Put Up A Newer Version Of It It Would Be Better Also I Though About If It Was Going To Be Drivers Vans Or Your Own But I Think It Should Be Driver Skins If Anybody Wants Pictures From The New Year Meeting At Cowdenbeath Then Tell Me Becoz The Vans Are There For That Meeting.

Grammar, spelling, punctuation and tact are not amongst your strong points are they? :shrug:

If you ever decide to race TNB or BWS, it may be Nesscary for you to try to avoid the Intrest that you Arised :rolleyes:

* hint, try using 'Mozilla Firefox ' web browser, it has an excellent spell-check facility* ;)

Grammar, spelling, punctuation and tact are not amongst your strong points are they? :shrug:

If you ever decide to race TNB or BWS, it may be Nesscary for you to try to avoid the Intrest that you Arised :rolleyes:

* hint, try using 'Mozilla Firefox ' web browser, it has an excellent spell-check facility* ;)

Must of taken you ages to write that a capital letter at the start of each word.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..